Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Distraction: Panthers Cheerleaders

No doubt you've already read this:

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) -- Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were arrested after a bar dispute that broke out early Sunday after patrons complained the women were having sex in a bathroom stall, a police arrest report said.

....

The women were locked in a stall at about 2:10 a.m. Sunday when other patrons got angry they were taking so long in the bathroom, the police report said. The women left the stall, and one began arguing with another patron of Banana Joe's, eventually hitting that patron in the face with a closed fist, police said.



Lesbian Panthers Cheerleaders

Normally I stay away from stories like this. I know that I'm alone in the world of strait men on this, but lesbian sex fantasies really don't do anything for me. But once I saw their photos and mug shots on Wizbang, I knew that they were destined to be a Demotivational Friday.

The only question is, how will I caption them? Suggestions, anyone?

Also, I don't know who the photographer is for the Panthers, but I must say that he or she is much more skilled then the photographer at the Tampa Police Department. Of course, the girls weren't helping themselves by frowning. Remember the lesson of Tom Delay - always smile in a mug shot! You never know when it will end up on The Smoking Gun.

Labels: ,

<-Back to the Main Page