Friday, May 12, 2006

Demotivational Friday: Consequences


While I'm usually a very supportive person, I sometimes get yelled at for being a bucket of cold water. Apparently, there's some sort of mystical rule that when someone tells you they want to do something, you should just nod and be happy for them, not point out the flaws in their plans.

OK, I've accepted it. Nothing I say will really change someone's opinion once they have their heart set on something, no matter how polite or logical I am. Helpful Critical Guy Syndrome is a disease I suffer from, not a gift I should share with the world. I get that.

But having said that, I'd like the world to consider, just for a moment, that your idea isn't going to work, and that you should plan accordingly.

Not all dreams are created equal.

Just saying.

Labels:

<-Back to the Main Page