Thursday, February 01, 2007

Looking for a place to live

I currently live in an old apartment building in Silver Spring, but my roommate is leaving for Baltimore, so I've decided to look for a nicer place to live. If anyone has a room to rent, or knows someone who has a room, or wants to re-post my this info anywhere, please do so.

I'd like to stay in Silver Spring or move back downtown into DC, but I'll consider almost anywhere. My only requirements are that the place must be within reasonable walking distance of the Metro (less than one mile) and it must have a reliable place to park.

I'm a 29 and have a completely reliable civil service job. I can afford a nice place to live, but I expect to get what I pay for. I'm clean and tidy, but otherwise laid back and very respectful of personal space. As an Italian, I also love to cook, and will keep the kitchen well stocked. I have some nice non-IKEA furniture as well which could fully a living room, though I'm flexible about bringing it or not bringing it to my next living arrangement. I'm looking to move some time in March, and I'm flexible as to when.

I'm happy to provide references from my job and my current and previous roommates, and to answer any questions.

If you have or know of a place I could live, please email me. Thanks.
<-Back to the Main Page