Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holiday Gift Ideas

So, I have over a dozen close family members and friends that I have to buy gifts for. I've already gone on two outings with some success, but I still have a lot of work to do. So any ideas people may have would be welcome. In case you're wondering who I have to buy for, the answer is EVERYONE. Sisters, brothers, various parental and grand parental units, god children, step-family, friends, etc. Ages 0-87. The only categories I don't have to buy something for are pets or a significant other, unless I meet someone in the next few weeks, and then I'll have to find something romantic too. So if you're reading this and have ideas, please post them in the comments.

One gift that I know I'm buying is this knife set:


I'm not sure who I'm giving it too. But its just too cool not to buy for someone.
<-Back to the Main Page