Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well, this is just too hilarious to ignore



This is George W. Bush at the recent UN conference. He's writing a note to Secretary of State Condi Rice, who is sitting next to him. The note reads, "I think I may need a bathroom break? Is this possible {partial}"

May need a bathroom break? Question mark? Does the man even know his own bladder?

Also, notice the capitalization of how the President writes: "I think I MAY NEED A BATHroom break? Is this possible {partial}." He switches from proper usage to all caps then back to proper usage, and not for emphasis, but because he has lazy penmenship.

Or perhaps this is some kind of code word to Condi. "You know, I MAY NEED A BATH room break? Is this possible" Nudge, nudge. Translation: Meet me at a our normal place in 15 minutes?

Here's the article confirming it, and the original photo posted on Reuters.
<-Back to the Main Page