Monday, September 12, 2005

Need Guest Bloggers

Hey folks. I'm shipping out to the Gulf Coast next week to help with the relief efforts. I don't know when I'm leaving. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what I'll be doing there. And I don't know how long I'll be there, though I won't be gone for more then 30 days. (Is our government organized or what? I'd like to take this moment to point out that I don't work for FEMA and I have no supervisory role in my current position. Just saying).

I doubt I'll have internet access out there. But I want to keep the blog going. So if you read this blog and would like to guest blog, here's your chance.

Just email your posts to someguyindc.somebody at blogger.com (replace the at with an @ and delete the spaces - I hate spam).

Sign the post with whatever handle you like. Please keep your posts PG-13, and in the general politics/news/ideas/humor/distractions ballpark. But feel free to leave a link to your own blog if you have one, or to cross-post things from your blog - Clay Bird, Kittenscribbles, Gratefuldating, Crazygirl, Publius, my fellow Kossaks who are too lazy to post on your own blog on a regular basis, I'm talking to you!

So have at it! Feel free to start now. Mi Casa es sue casa.



When I typed the words "Katrina" and "Disaster" in Google image search,
this was the first result. Those poor, suffering people.



I was going to post a serious Katrina picture here, but this one is just too funny.

Wish me luck! Donate now!
<-Back to the Main Page