Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Distraction: Can't take it any more

There are so many horrible things going on. Katrina destroyed New Orleans. No end in sight to the horror in Iraq. Next month the Senate will confirm a Scalia clone. I can't even remember the last good thing to happen in the news.

I was writing quite a long post about the increased poverty rate in America. But right now I'm too depressed to finish. So instead, here are pictures of kittens, puppies, and things I hope make you laugh. Enjoy. If anyone wants to get drunk this weekend, let me know...



This picture is from somewhere on Kontraband.com. I hope it's true.



Sleeping kittens are always cute.




This picture is from here. Hopefully, they're nursing their mother and not taking revenge on their father.



I don't know where I found this. It took me a few seconds to realize its a re-enactment from The Matrix, where Neo fights Morpheus. Cool.





This is from Shortpacked, an online comic, mostly about toys I played with when I was 12 years old.

Anywho, I hope this helps with the tragedy.

Labels:

<-Back to the Main Page